Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage on immediate basis Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated herein, for the following post for ground duties at the Airport / station at MUMBAI on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 01 December 2016, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue on the date and time as specified below.
|Positions||Station||No. of Vacancies|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- CUSTOMER AGENT: Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
- JR.CUSTOMER AGENT: HSC (XIIth Std.) pass in any discipline/faculty from a recognized Board/University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
- CUSTOMER AGENT: Must have minimum experience of 6 (six) months in any of the areas of combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/ cargo handling area with any airline / Airline Travel Agency or Ground Handling agency.
- JR.CUSTOMER AGENT: Must have minimum experience of One Year in any of the areas of combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/ cargo handling area with any airline / Airline Travel Agency or Ground Handling agency.
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY :
Should be conversant in English. Knowledge of Local & Hindi languages i.e. ability to understand and speak is desirable.
STARTING EMOLUMENTS :
- CUSTOMER AGENT: – Rs.14,610/- p.m
- JR.CUSTOMER AGENT: – Rs.14,010/- p.m.
Upper Age Limit :
General : Not above 30 years (born between 02.12.1986 and 01.12.1998)
OBC : Not above 33 years (born between 02.12.1983 and 01.12.1998)
SC/ST : Not above 35 years (born between 02.12.1981 and 01.12.1998)
selection procedure will be comprise of
- As applications are being invited only from the candidates having requisite Aviation Experience, only a screening process will be carried out. However, the company at it‟s discretion may introduce the selection stage of Group Discussion depending on the response.
- The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
Venue of Interview:
|Positions||Walk-in Date & Time||Venue|
|December 16, 2016 from 0900 Hrs. to 1200 Hrs.||Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400099.|
HOW TO APPLY :
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1ST December 2016, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and nonrefundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.