Coal India Recruitment 2017 Apply 1319 Management Trainee Posts – Coal India Limited (CIL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Management Trainee vacancies in various Disciplines. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this Coal India Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the Coal India, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
|6||Electronics & Telecommunication||8|
|12||Finance & Accounts||257|
|13||Personal & HR||134|
|14||Sales & Marketing||21|
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/Month
Job Location: Across India
Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years for general Category candidates as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates as per GOI Rules.
Candidates should posses B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ B.Sc (Engg) in relevant branch of Engineering for Sl No. 01 to 07, Degree in Environmetal Engineering or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/ Diploma in Environmetal Engineering for Sl No 08, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT or MCA for Sl No. 09, M.Sc/ M.Tech in Geology or Applied Geology for Post No. 10 with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University/ Institute.
Candidates will be selected based on computer based online examination & interview.
- The examination consists of 100 questions in each paper (Paper I and Paper II)
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice type Question
- Marks: 200 marks
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Online Test
- Duration of Examination: 3 Hours
- Scheme of Marking: No Penalty for wrong answer
Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) candidates through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.coalindia.in from 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM to 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Candidates log on the website www.coalindia.in
3. Click on “Management Trainees Recruitment Advertisement No. 02/2017″
4. Read all instructions & fill all the details
5. Check once before submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Online Application||5 January 2017-10 AM|
|Last date for applying Online Application||3 February 2017-11 PM|
|Date of Computer Based online Examination||26 March 2017 (Sunday)|