Air Arabia is the first and largest low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa, offering comfortable, reliable and value-for-money air travel. Established in October 2003, Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region.
Since then, low-cost flights have become the preferred travel choice for millions of customers. Over the past ten years, Air Arabia has successfully managed to create a unique business model that made it possible for a wide segment of local and regional population to travel more for less money. Through continuous market research and customer feedback, the airline provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia.
Current job opportunities in Air Arabia and the required educational qualifications are listed in the table below. Note that experience may be needed for some posts.
Current vacancies are in the following disciplines. Please go through the official sites for more details and Apply online.
- TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR
- MCC ENGINEER
- AIRCRAFT LICENSED ENGINEER
- SENIOR FIRST OFFICER – A320 TYPE RATED FOR AIR ARABIA – ALEXANDRIA
- TAXATION AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
- SALES MANAGER CENTRAL INDIA
- MANAGER IT INFRASTRUCTURE & SUPPORT
- BUSINESS IT MANAGER
- MANAGER INFORMATION SECURITY & RISK
- CAPTAIN – A320 TYPE RATED FOR AIR ARABIA – MOROCCO
- SALES MANAGER DUBAI
- AREA MANAGER – UAE
- MANAGER AZERBAIJAN
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEER
- MARKETING MANAGER
- FLIGHT OPERATION AUDITOR
- ANCILLARY REVENUE SUPERVISOR
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- CABIN CREW MANAGER – EGYPT
- CAPTAIN – A320 TYPE RATED FOR AIR ARABIA – JORDAN
- CAPTAIN – A320 TYPE RATED
- CABIN CREW
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through official page . Candidates are requested to go through the details given in the official website against each post before applying. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the qualification and relevant experience as specified there.