Online applications are invited from qualified Indian citizens for appointment to the
post of CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANT GRADE II in the High Court of Kerala. Candidates
shall apply online through the Recruitment portal of the High Court www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. No other means/modes of application will be accepted.
Recruitment Number :- 4/2017
Name of the Post :- CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANT GRADE II
Scale of Pay :- ₹26500 – 56700
Number of vacancies :- 21(Anticipated)
(Vacancies that may arise during the
period of validity of the ranked list shall also be filled up from the list. The ranked list
prepared pursuant to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of
two years from the date on which it is brought into force and shall continue to
remain in force until the publication of a fresh list or till the expiry of three years,
whichever is earlier).
Method of appointment :– Direct Recruitment.
Mode of selection :–
The selection will be on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview. The Dictation Test comprises Dictation of a passage (preferably a judgment) (about 1100-1200 words) for 10 minutes at varying speeds between 100 and 120 words per minute. The dictation should be transcribed using computer in 2 ½ hours.
Age limit :-
- Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive)
are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes born between
02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belong to other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1978 and
01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification.
Desirable : Certificate in computer word processing or equivalent.
Candidates are required to pay application fee stated as below:
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Unemployed physiccally challenged
- All others ₹300
Important dates to remember with regard to the submission of application
- Date of commencement of STEP – I and STEP – II Process 07/08/2017
- Closure of STEP- I Process 07/09/2017
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee 15/09/2017
- Closure of STEP – II Process 26/09/2017