NIELIT New Delhi invites Online applications from eligible and qualified candidates for recruitment of Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific / Technical Assistant ‘A’ in National Informatics Centre (NIC) on Direct Recruitment Basis. The NIELIT Online registration start from 28th July 2017 and close on 28th August 2017.
Advertisement Number: NIELIT/NDL/NIC/2017/7
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Age Limit (as on closing date)
Scientist ‘B’ Group-A
Upto 30 Years
Level-10 ₹ 56100 – 177500
Scientific / Technical Assistant ‘A’ GROUP-B
Upto 30 Years
Level6 ₹ 35400 – 112400
Scientist B :
- BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (OR)
- BE/ B.Tech. in Information Technology (OR)
- BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication (OR)
- BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication (OR)
- M.Sc. (Physics) with one year of relevant experience (OR)
- M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics) with one year of relevant experience.
- M.Sc./ MS/ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech mentioned fields.
Field (Single/Combination): Physics, Electronics, Applied Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer and networking security, Software System, Information Technology, Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System(GIS), Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Computational linguistics, Information Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Design.
- For Scientist-B: Written Test followed by Interview.
- For Scientific / Technical Assistant A: Written Test Only.
₹ 800/- for General and all others; No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates. The fee should be made through Online payment only. The processing charges towards remittance of Application Fee and service tax, if any, will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates are requested to Apply Online through NIELIT Online Portal between 28/07/2017 (11:30 a.m) and 28/08/2017 (5:30 p.m)